A POWERFUL PAIRING OF HEALON® and HEALON ENDOCOAT® OVDs
The HEALON Duet® Dual Pack features the protection of the HEALON EndoCoat® Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Device (OVD) and the reliability of the HEALON® OVD in a single, convenient package.
The HEALON EndoCoat® OVD features a low molecular weight for high protection.
- Remains in the eye for the full phacoemulsification process, protecting endothelial cells1
- Maintains its shape in the eye to provide high retention during phacoemulsification1
- Maintains clarity throughout the surgical field1
With high viscosity and high molecular weight, the cohesive HEALON® OVD helps maintain a deep anterior chamber during surgery.
- Maintains the anterior chamber for easy maneuvering and intraocular lens (IOL) implantation.
- Formulated for outstanding clarity of the surgical field.
- HEALON® EndoCoat Dispersive OVD [package insert]. Santa Ana, Calif. Abbott Medical Optics Inc.