The LENSAR® Laser System was designed with patient safety in mind. With a non-applanating patient interface, superior imaging, and precise laser placement, you can feel secure knowing that you are providing an optimal, customized treatment that will maximize outcomes without putting your patients at risk.
Non-applanating patient interface
- Low-pressure suction ring immobilizes the eye with a small increase in IOP and an immediate return to baseline
- Fluid-filled interface maintains the integrity of the cornea and ensures patient comfort
Precise laser placement
- LENSAR is the only femtosecond cataract laser that provides a reconstructed 3-D view of the anterior segment
- Accurately measures through all densities of nuclei to produce a high-resolution image from the anterior cornea to the posterior lens capsule
- Auto surface detection identifies all relevant structures, including the nucleus and epinucleus
- New Streamline™ Technology uses the Augmented Reality image to categorize the cataract density
1. Data on file. LENSAR, Inc.
- Lens tilt compensation, superior imaging, and non-applanating interface ensures precise laser pulse placement, reducing the chances of tags and/or capsular breakage
- Precise laser placement and customization give surgeons the ability to control the procedure, ensuring the best results for their patients
- LENSAR’s precision allows for accurate corneal incisions, free-floating capsulotomies nearly 100% of the time,1 and efficient lens fragmentation