Lenses - Akreos MI60L
Akreos™ MICS (Model MI60L) Micro Incision Lens
- The Akreos MICS is designed to be injected into a true 1.8 mm incision, going where no lens has gone before, and delivering the patient advantages of a smaller incision.
- Recognized for its innovative design, the Akreos MICS lens received the prestigious Gold Award at the Medical Design Excellence Awards (MDEA).
- The Akreos MICS lens material has been successfully implanted in over 3 million eyes.
- The four-point fixation of the Akreos MICS lens haptics help optimize stability and centration in the capsular bag.
- Homogeneous material is free of microvacuoles, resulting in a glistening-free IOL.
- Three overall diameters to better fit capsular bag sizes.
Click here to link to the Akreos MI60L Spec Sheet & Brochure
MICS Injector System - VISCOJECT™ 1.8
History was written with the launch of the VISCOJECT™ system. For the first time a 1-piece hydrophilic IOL could be injected safely through an incision of 2.5 mm. Thanks to the "visco-hydraulic soft tip technology" developed by Medicel, the VISCOJECT™ 1.8 is the only lens delivery system on the market that enables injection of specially design micro incision IOLs through incisions of less than 1.8 mm.
(800) 514-1095 | (952) 881-0414 | (952) 881-2453 fax #1 | (952) 358-2104 fax #2