SENSAR® MONOFOCAL 1-PIECE IOL
RELIABLE, HIGH-QUALITY MONOFOCAL VISION
Designed to reduce chromatic aberration and produce long-term performance, the SENSAR® IOL can help you give your patients the reliable, quality vision associated with our monofocal IOLs.
Recommended IOL Insertion:
- UNFOLDER® Emerald Series Delivery System
HIGH-QUALITY LENS DESIGN
The SENSAR® IOL offers the high-quality lens design, materials and optics that can be expected from Johnson & Johnson intraocular lenses.
- Hydrophobic material is not associated with glistenings1
- ProTEC 360° edge design helps limit LEC migration
- Lower Abbe number compared to competing acrylic IOLs2
- Reduces the transmission of UV light while still allowing healthy blue light, which has proven to be essential for maintaining optimal scotopic vision3
*Value theoretically derived for a typical 20.0 D lens. Johnson & Johnson Vision recommends that surgeons personalize their A-constant based on their surgical techniques and equipment, experience with the lens model, and postoperative results.
- Data On File, Abbott Medical Optics Inc., 2013.
- Zhao H, Mainster MA. The effect of chromatic dispersion on pseudophakic optical performance. Br J Ophthalmol. 2007;91(9):1225-1229.
- Mainster MA. Violet and blue-light blocking intraocular lenses: Photoprotection versus photoreception. Br J Ophthalmol. 2006;90:784-792.