TECNIS® Synergy™ TORIC II IOL
TECNIS Synergy™ IOLs - a Breakthrough Innovation that:
Delivers a wider range of continuous vision than a leading presbyopia-correcting IOL.
Provides better near vision, day and night.
Combines the unique TECNIS® optical benefits of multifocal and EDOF IOL diffractive technologies.
Powered by InteliLight™, an innovative combination of three proprietary technologies:
- High-resolution Echelette - extends the depth of focus for uninterrupted vision. Advanced lathing helps reduce light scatter and halo intensity.
- Achromatic Technology - achromatic design that corrects chromatic aberration to enhance image contrast, day and night.
- Violet Light Filter - designed to mitigate dysphotopsia including halo, glare and starburst.
TECNIS Synergy™ IOLs deliver better image contrast in photopic and mesopic lighting conditions.
TECNIS Synergy™ Toric II, a Continuous-Range-of-Vision Intraocular Lens (IOL) with exceptional rotational stability,1 offers all the benefits associated with the TECNIS Synergy™ IOL and will correct patients’ astigmatism for high-quality vision
The TECNIS Synergy™ Toric II is a newly designed innovative lens with a nearly flat defocus curve and a squared and frosted haptic design, which provides resistance to rotation common in astigmatism.1,12 The new lens outperforms existing PC-IOLs on the market due to its key features, which include:
- A broad range of continuous vision
- Continuity without the visual gaps present in trifocal technology, covering 33 cm to distance
- Superior low-light performance for reading in dim lighting
New TECNIS Simplicity® system for safe and easy delivery
- A preloaded, fully disposable delivery system that streamlines lens delivery and protects against contamination